Scrap Therapy
https://www.old.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/

27th Nov-3rd Dec
https://www.old.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=298&t=10890
Page 1 of 3

Author:  julie21566 [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  27th Nov-3rd Dec

Morning girls. Going to be a slow day out here for me. DH and DD are going out shortly and I am going to be getting stuck into some housework and then some scrapping. What are you plans for the day and week?

Author:  helenp [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

warm day here, but not too muggy. spent the morning cleaning, hoping to relax a bit this afternoon. DS using study to compose (music) but might join him and finish a spread or make some more Christmas cards. DH is harvesting tomatoes - relish, bruschetta and neopolitan sauce must be on the menu this week. Oh, and grilled or baked, yum!

Author:  Christine19850 [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

I love bruschetta Helen - and homemade ALWAYS tastes best! I've just gotten back from Babinda (thought I'd get enough papers to do some layouts while I'm on holidays) and I'm aiming to finish the housework this afternoon so I have have some me time tonight.

Author:  helenp [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

ironing for me tonight....haven't yet convinced the retired DH it's on his list

Author:  Sandra D [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

Wow, time flies, and I'm not even having fun!! Not much scrappiness to speak of here - just a couple cards. Made one with a button and ribbon, but then realised it was supposed to be a Christmas card for the challenge .. oh well.

Otherwise I've been trying to stay cool, and not work too much :)

Author:  Lee-Anne [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

we are in countdown mode - only 6 more days of work left here - then some cleaning up then off to the sunshine coast to play grandma and grandpa

Author:  julie21566 [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

Enjoy playing grandma and grandpa Lee-anne. It has been an up and down day out here. I am glad it is nearly at an end.

Author:  mandysea [ Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

Hi girls,
I'm exhausted, spent the weekend working, had a sleep since I got home this afternoon, and organising Paige as she's off on a school camp for the week. Got a gazillion things to do tomorrow - so I'll pop in and out..

Not long now Lee-Anne! :P

Author:  Christine19850 [ Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

I've JUST found out I've got an 11.5 hour work day on Thursday PLUS I'm working Saturday this week... guess I'd better get the rest of my stuff done tomorrow caus it's going to be a looooong week...

Author:  Lee-Anne [ Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

if it makes you feel better Christine work started at 9am and it is just finishing now - 15 hour work days are for idiots and the self employed - or is that one and the same :roll:

teach me for wanting to take holidays

Author:  BelindaBoyce [ Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

thats a long day Lee-anne, but how exciting that your grandson is soon to arrive!

had visitors all last week, one still here, a work experience student. this week im feeling really... i dont know flat? like i want to do heaps but dont know where to start? could be the kids getting so ratty too, hyped up having visitors, rory not sleeping as well etc. im sure i will snap out of it!!! oh a brighter note i did do 3 LO's yesterday :D

Author:  julie21566 [ Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

Hi there every one. It has been another long day out here at work. I am so glad that it is now my mid weekend break. I will be of to my local to scrap tomorrow. I am going to have to make the most of my Wednesdays as I found out today that it is closing down at the end of the year. :(

Author:  Christine19850 [ Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

That's terrible news Julie - I think I'd be lost without a local!

Author:  julie21566 [ Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

It is sad. It is the store where I teach and dting for. I'm lucky though that I have another one which is just as close but in the other direction.

Author:  Ant [ Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 27th Nov-3rd Dec

Oh Julie that is sad, with all these big franchises etc its hard for a small business to stay afloat in smaller towns we found it tough since Supercheap opened it's doors and some of the other locally owned electrical stores are also struggling with Harvey Norman coming to town. But such is life we just keep doing what we do best and hope for the best :)

Other than that back to working 6 days a week until Christmas I enjoyed my 2 weekends off and I am looking forward to Christmas very much so!!

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/