Scrap Therapy
https://www.old.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/

Mandy's October 12 Challenge
https://www.old.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=373&t=11405
Page 1 of 1

Author:  mandysea [ Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Whats the last scrappy product you bought?
Have you used it yet?
No :oops: ??
We all do it... we buy lovely gorgeous things... and then put it away :roll: :lol:

In this challenge you have to pick the latest product you've bought and put it on your page! (doesnt matter if you havent bought for a while... whenever it was... find your latest thing...and scrap it!) Remember to tell us what it is!
If its a tool... then use it! We want to see the results :P If its paper or an embellie - get it glued down :P :P :P

Here's mine...
I bought this - couldnt wait to use it!!!
The Crafters Workshop 'SPLAT' Stencil Its a 12x12 and just loved it the minute I saw it cos I could see misting or painting this in a controlled way! So if you arent so sure about misting but love the look or want to have a go at it.... this is a great way
Image

I loved the 'splat' with the drippy bits running down... oh boy I had fun! Then I held the page up and let the drips run further down...and some of the excess on the stencil too... I let that drip onto my page as well.
Image

The mist I used is called 'Turquoise' is out of stock... but there are some wonderful mist colours in the shop - you can find them here under Tattered Angels and Ranger Dylusions
and there's one Maya Orange Sherbert.

I find the search box the best... by typing in 'mist' or 'stencil' or 'mask' as it brings them all in a collective amount regardless of brands.

The rosettes are also misted - they are Tim Holtz 'Trimmings' - just fabulous! The package also contains white seam binding you can spray too!

The gorgeous paper is WeR Memory Keepers Down the Boardwalk 'Reef', love this cos it already comes a bit grunged and inked

The exact Prima leaves I've used arent available... but do a SEARCH for 'Prima Leaves' and there are similar there :wink:

Alpha... Tim Holtz 'Word Play' die

Just play along and be in a for a prize rak - and upload to the gallery by the 31st of October :P Please put the 'Mandy's Challenge' in your title so we know which challenge it is :wink:

Author:  Lee-Anne [ Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

mmmm .... that is a hard one - have you seen all the new stuff I have been buying this week :wink:

But what a great challenge and a lovely layout - thanks Mandy

Author:  Deb MK [ Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Such a great challenge, Mandy and a gorgeous layout.

Author:  CeeTee [ Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Love your layout Mandy, and such a great challenge. Hope to find time to play this weekend.

Why can't weekends be longer?????????

Author:  Karen [ Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

A great Challenge Mandy... Hmm something new.. let me see....

Author:  julie21566 [ Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Looks great Mandy. Love the misting.

Author:  mandysea [ Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Thanks girls...

now you can all fess up to your latest things....

we wanna now anyhows! :lol:

Author:  Mel73 [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

:roll: :roll: :roll: Ummm ahhh, someone knows the latest things I have been purchasing...I like this challenge

Author:  mandysea [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Weeeeeeeeell, get it uploaded... sooooo trying to guess what it is you bought last! :P

Author:  Mel73 [ Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Ok I bought this divine paper from Authentique
I knew I had to get it..is is sooo gorgeous and bright, perfect for scrapping one of my little men. :biggrin:

Image

OK..I have put it out there now :shock: :D

Author:  mandysea [ Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Ah-ha! I looked at that last range last night! And thought how fabby it was for boys - and girls too - isnt it just gorgeous!!

Now I have to wait to see what you do with it! :P

Author:  julze2three [ Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

I haven't purchased scrappy stuff for ages (out of my budget at the moment) but I do have the stamps I received from Lee-Anne a few months ago when I won one of the challenges. Do they count?

Author:  mandysea [ Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

You bet they count Missy Julia... so you use one or more of those stamps!! :P

Author:  Mel73 [ Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Mandy's October 12 Challenge

Have started...hmmmm :roll:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 10 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/